Working as an assistant professor in the department of chemical engineering in Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET). My areas of expertise are hazard and risk analysis, air pollution, environmental impact assessment (EIA) and chemical process safety with a special concentration on industrial and fire safety management. I have years of experience in doing research, consultation service and teaching health and safety courses for chemical engineering undergraduate/ postgraduate students and safety management certification courses for professionals. I am closely working with Bangladesh National Authority for Chemical Weapon Conventions (BNACWC), Department of Environment, Department of Inspection and Factory Establishment (DIFE), Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation (BCIC), Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission (BERC) and World Bank to develop health and safety protocols and guidelines for hazardous industries.
My Resume: click here
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), 2011 in Chemical & Biomedical Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, 2006, Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET), Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Assistant Professor: February 2013 to Present, Dept of Chemical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
- Visiting Scholar: April 1, 2016 to October 1, 2016, Mary Kay O’Connor Process Safety Center, MKOPSC, Texas A & M University, USA
- Lecturer: September 2012 to February 2013, Dept of Chemical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
- Project Officer (Feb-2011 to July-2011), Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore